Hi, Dames! New York Fashion Week last month was a whirlwind. The Shows were so fun. Everyone took a bit of street look with touches from the 80’s and 90’s as inspiration. Most of the hairstyles consisted of natural texture and a middle part. My favorite hairstyle came with a little bit of a twist. Hairstylist Odile Gilbert created a half-up hairstyle weaving hair together to create a twist in the hair, literally.
I loved this look so much I wanted to show you how to recreate this look yourself. It doesn’t have to be exact, you can add your own rendition! This is how I did it. Check out below.
To get the look:
1. Put on your Secret Extensions by The Hair Dame.
2. Curl your hair with a 1″ barrel. Keep the heat under 320 degrees, let the curl cool in your hand before letting go.
3. Create a deep side part and twist the hair around your head, and the other side to meet on the opposite of your part.
4. Tie off with a rubber band leaving a little loop out. Wrap hair around the rubber band and pin into place.
5. Spray a tittle wax or texture spray in hair to create piecey look.
Hope you all love this style as much as me!
The Hair Dame